top of page

Rum River Consultants proudly serves the residents and business owners of Grasston as their Designated Building Official. Rum River is committed to a quality, customer service oriented approach to building official and inspection services.


Administrative and inspection staff are available six days per week to assist owners and contractors with questions and site inspections.  Contact us today with all of your building inspection needs.  We look forward to working with you!

Electrical Permit Information

For electrical permit information, please contact Benjamin Husom with the MN Dept of Labor and Industry at 320-277-6277 or on the MN Dept of Labor and Industry website.

Electrical Permits - Homeowners
Electrical Permits - Contractors

Permit Application Information

Permit applications and all submittals are to be provided in PDF format and sent by email to:

  1. Download the application form.
  2. Enter all information in the fillable form, including the signature.
  3. Save the application to your computer.
  4. Click on at the top of the application.
  5. Fill in Subject Line of email.
  6. Attach your application and any supplemental information.
  7. Send to RRC for issuance or review.  Thank you!
Anchor 1

Set Fee Permit Applications

The following permit applications have a set fee and will be processed when received, typically within one business day.  This applies to residential permits only.  (Commercial permits require plan review.)

Plan Review Permit Applications

The following permit applications require plan review, in addition to the above permits if commercial in nature.  Please submit all documentation required when applying for the permit to minimize review time.

Please refer to the Application Guide for required submittals.  All information must be provided before processing can begin.  Thank you!

Archived Permit Information

To request copies of archived building permit and septic system records, please contact the City of Grasston at cityofgrasston@gmail.comThank you!

Archived Permit Grasston Info
Payment Grasston
Couple Kayaking


​Payment by check, paid to the order of the City of Grasston, shall be mailed or dropped off at:

Rum River Construction Consultants

23306 Cree Street NW, Suite #103

St. Francis, MN  55070

Office:  763-331-7722

If you are mailing or dropping off your residential set fee permit application, you may include a check for the amount to expedite the process.  Thank you!​​

bottom of page