Rum River Construction Consultants proudly serves the residents and business owners of the City of Hilltop as their Designated Building Official. Rum River is committed to a quality, customer service oriented approach to building official and inspection services.


Administrative and inspection staff are available six days per week to assist owners and contractors with questions and site inspections.  Contact us today with all of your building inspection needs.  We look forward to working with you!

Permit Application Information

Permit applications and all submittals are to be provided in PDF format and sent by email to:

  1. Download the application form.
  2. Enter all information in the fillable form, including the signature.
  3. Save the application to your computer.
  4. Click on at the top of the application.
  5. Fill in Subject Line of email.
  6. Attach your application and any supplemental information.
  7. Send to RRCC for issuance or review.  Thank you!

Permit Applications

The following permit applications require plan review (unless residential maintenance in nature).  Please submit all documentation required when applying for the permit to minimize review time.​

Archived Permit Information

To request copies of archived building permits, please contact the City of Hilltop at rnelsen@hilltop.govoffice.comThank you!



​Payment by cash or check shall be

paid to the City of Hilltop.

City of Hilltop

4555 Jackson St NE

Hilltop, MN  55421

Office:  763-571-2023